The reason why Threshold exist is to actively work with homeless and vulnerable people to support them to achieve greater independence and improved wellbeing
In doing so, we work with some amazing people who not only inspire us but they also make a real difference to their service, their community and to Threshold.
Our values help us to achieve our Social Mission. We call them our ICE values.
Integrity will give Threshold
- the trust and confidence to support and learn from each other
- assurance that we will be respectful and open in all we do
Co-operation helps Threshold
- find solutions with, rather than for, customers
- form the framework within which the Board and staff teams work
- work in partnership with others
- influence the
shape of future services
Excellence as a focus helps Threshold
- deliver a positive social impact
- embrace and celebrate diversity
- promote a culture of creativity and innovation
- find new solutions and ways of meeting customers' changing needs
Living these values will ensure that whilst we strive to do all the right things we do them in the right way. Our values will be lived out in the everyday work of the organisation.