Early Help Oldham
About Early Help
Early Help is for individuals, households and families that need support to stop issues getting worse or reaching crisis point. The Early Help team works with people to develop skills to be more independent and self-reliant so that they are better able to help themselves. We have an assessment tool that helps families and workers to understand needs, where their strengths are, and where they may need help and support to make changes in their lives.
Early Help, Oldham and Targeted Prevention Services, Stockport Short Film
Who is eligible?
· Lives in Oldham and requires support with any issues they are encountering in their life.
How to access
· Self-referral by anyone living in Oldham by ‘phoning the Early Help phone line
· Agencies can also refer people into Early Help by contacting the Early Help by phone and / or submitting an Early Help referral form if they have completed the training
· Agencies can receive training to use the Early Help assessment tool, helping them to understand the needs within households and create plans for resolving issues
Early Help support
The Early Help team is available to support agencies to understand the new Early Help offer and how to access it. The team will provide support regarding when and how to make appropriate referrals, provide feedback following a referral, and provide support and advice about the completion of assessment and action planning. The team can be contacted on the details below.
Contact the Service
Early Help: 0161 770 6672
Make a referral online: Early Help online referral form
Additional Specific Support
Specific Support has also been put in place for:
Free 2 year old nursery places
Free Health Checks
Free Stop Smoking Support
Please telephone 0800 288 9008 if you would like further information on any of these
- about a day ago"Having a home should be a basic human right and Manchester is working together to end homelessness" -… https://t.co/SRGo6gRTjx
- about 4 days agoA celebration meal with all of our peer mentors and volunteers who supported in the co-production work with GMCA an… https://t.co/pYzp6lz5gp
- about 6 days agoIts world mental health day today 52% of our customers have a mental health diagnosis
Your support can go a long way to help change lives.Donate now
Stay in the know about our latest activities and projects.