Early Help Oldham
About Early Help
Early Help is for individuals, households and families that need support to stop issues getting worse or reaching crisis point. The Early Help team works with people to develop skills to be more independent and self-reliant so that they are better able to help themselves. We have an assessment tool that helps families and workers to understand needs, where their strengths are, and where they may need help and support to make changes in their lives.
Early Help, Oldham and Targeted Prevention Services, Stockport Short Film
Who is eligible?
· Lives in Oldham and requires support with any issues they are encountering in their life.
How to access
· Self-referral by anyone living in Oldham by ‘phoning the Early Help phone line
· Agencies can also refer people into Early Help by contacting the Early Help by phone and / or submitting an Early Help referral form if they have completed the training
· Agencies can receive training to use the Early Help assessment tool, helping them to understand the needs within households and create plans for resolving issues
Early Help support
The Early Help team is available to support agencies to understand the new Early Help offer and how to access it. The team will provide support regarding when and how to make appropriate referrals, provide feedback following a referral, and provide support and advice about the completion of assessment and action planning. The team can be contacted on the details below.
Contact the Service
Early Help: 0161 770 6672
Make a referral online: Early Help online referral form
Additional Specific Support
Specific Support has also been put in place for:
Free 2 year old nursery places
Free Health Checks
Free Stop Smoking Support
Please telephone 0800 288 9008 if you would like further information on any of these
- about 7 days ago@JebbSam Hi Sam, please can you DM us your contact details and I will pass your details on to the teams at the refuges, thank you.
- about 8 days agoRT @JigsawHG: It's #InternationalVolunteerDay and our latest cohort of @threshold76 Peer Mentors and Volunteers are beginning their trainin…
- about 10 days ago@threshold76 delighted to support #WomensHomelessness @HomelessLink today. Anita Birchall, Head of Threshold deli… https://t.co/aTHCqZJ71K
Your support can go a long way to help change lives.Donate now
Stay in the know about our latest activities and projects.